The Thermal Suite is located on the 6th floor of the SPA center and is available for any guests with a treatment booking. You can relax for up to an hour in the Thermal Suite before the start of your treatment to relieve stress and tension from your body and mind.
The Thermal Suite includes:
- OPEN-AIR VITALITY POOL. This outdoor 1.3m deep pool is heated to 35 to 38 degrees Celsius. Please take care entering and exiting the pool as water movement caused by the jacuzzi jets may obscure your view of the pool steps.
- RELAXATION ROOM. Our separate relaxation rooms for men and women provide comfortable beds and calming music where you can relax before your spa treatments.
- RELAXATION AREA BY THE FIREPLACE. Enjoy spa tea, water and fresh fruits on cosy seats by the fire.
- RONDELLO SAUNA. This room is heated to a temperature of 80 to 100 degrees Celsius with minimal humidity, resulting in an intense dry heat.
- SAUNA PODS. These intimate pods, designed for one or two people, are heated to a temperature of 80 to 100 degrees Celsius with minimal humidity, resulting in an intense dry heat.
- STEAM PODS. These intimate pods, designed for one or two people, are heated to a temperature of 42 to 46 degrees Celsius with a humidity of 100%. Steam infused with aromatherapy oils is released periodically.
- ICE FOUNTAIN. Massage your body with handfuls of refreshing crushed ice to cool down and invigorate your system in-between heat experiences.
- RAINFALL. Refresh your body in this warm water shower before and after heat experiences.
- WATERFALL. Invigorate your body in this cool and refreshing cascade of water after heat experiences.