Internal Rules at ESPA Riga Spa Center
- All active ESPA Riga Memberships will resume from 10.06.2020.
- The validity period of unused gift cards has been extended until 30.11. 2020.
- The working hours have been changed indefinitely and are as follows:
Mon- Fri 07:00 – 21:00
Sat-Sun 08:00 – 21:00
The Spa has introduced additional safety measures, considering the health of guests and employees, as far as possible, protecting everyone from the transmission of virus diseases. Please read all recommendations and rules in order to limit the spread of COVID-19 virus.
RECOMMENDATIONS AND RULES FOR GUESTS SAFETY:
- Strictly follow hand hygiene requirement
- Keep a 2 meter distance from other visitors and staff members
- Don’t use lockers in changing rooms that are marked with security tape
- Don’t stay in changing rooms for more than 15 minutes
- Stay on the premises of the Spa center is allowed up to 3 consecutive hours
- Disinfect fitness center equipment, including exercise machines, before and after their use
- Please evaluate your health condition before you visit the Spa. Stay home even with minor symptoms such a cough, mild fever or other health related issues, until you recover.
- Show tolerance and understating towards other Spa guests and staff members
SAFETY MEASURES IN SPA PREMISES:
- The Spa premises are regularly cleaned and disinfected, paying special attention to all surfaces often touched by people
- The Spa treatment rooms will be disinfected and after every treatment
- Hand sanitizers are available at all public areas for guest safety and convenience.
- All Spa centre guests will have to sign a document with confirmation that they are healthy and haven’t contacted any person with possible COVID-19 virus within last 14 days
- The flow of visitors at Active Leisure Area with pools and saunas will be controlled, providing priority to guests with memberships
- There is a limit of maximum 25 persons gathered in any of Spa premises still ensuring 2m distancing
- Spa centre has a right to regulate the visitor flow according to safety restrictions
- Before you plan your Spa visit, we kindly ask to call to Spa reception and check availability in advance.
- Services offered at the ESPA Riga Spa Center are available to all of our clients – the fitness membership owners and those who use the one‑time visit options. During their visit to the Spa all visitors must adhere to the Spa Center’s internal rules.
- Spa Center is entitled to register and store the personal data of clients through a special program for the purpose of providing the services and safety.
- For safety reasons, the Spa center is equipped with a video surveillance system.
- All visitors of the spa should maintain cleanliness, order and courtesy. While staying at the Spa center, you must respect the quiet and comfort of other guests.
- Spa visitors are responsible for handling the gym property and equipment with care and use it for its intended purposes. Visitors are strictly forbidden to throw sports equipment on the floor as this can cause damage to the premises and the fitness equipment.
- For safety and hygiene reasons, visitors are required to wear workout clothes and and footwear appropriate to the gym, whereas at the spa area - swimwear and rubber slippers.
- The visitor of the Spa is responsible for his or her health during the stay in the spa and gym. t is advisable to inform the employees of the Spa center and contact your doctor if you develop any health problems.
- It is strictly forbidden to smoke, drink or be under the influence of intoxicating substances in the Spa center.
- In order to maintain order in the gym, the visitor is required to return the sports equipment to its designated location after use. The screws for the bike trainer seat and handles must be unscrewed and the seat must be cleaned. The treadmills must be lowered to the starting position after each use. All training equipment should be cleaned after use with a suitable disinfectant.
- Services, including training and counselling, at the ESPA Riga Gym may be provided only by the persons approved by ESPA Riga Administration. A visitor of the Spa center is not entitled to offer any of the above services to other visitors without the written permission of ESPA Riga. In case of non-compliance ESPA Riga has the right to prohibit a client from attending the club
- The subscription holder’s card is unique and is not transferable. In the event that the membership holder’s card is used by another person, the Spa center shall be entitled to confiscate the card or to request the person without a card to pay one-time visit fee in accordance with the price list for each breach found.
- The employee of the administration is entitled to ask the person presenting the membership card also to present an identity document. In this case, the client is obliged to present a valid identity document. The membership holder must immediately notify the spa’s administration if the card is lost.
- In the event that there has been found a theft committed by a spa visitor, the ban on visiting the spa center for an indefinite period of time shall be effective immediately and the money paid for the period shall not be refunded.The Spa center is entitled to claim compensation for the loss caused by theft.
- Lockers in changing rooms are intended to be used only during a visit to the spa. It is forbidden to leave your personal belongings in the locker outside the visiting hours or outside the working hours of the Spa center. Any items left in the locker room after the spa’s opening hours are considered forgotten and will be stored in the repository for found items for up to 1 month.
- Using loudspeaker, playing video and other materials loudly on your cellphone during visiting the spa is prohibited.
- Clients must use showers before visiting the spa and after each visit to sauna before going to the pool. It is mandatory to use a towel for sitting in the sauna.
- Shaving, hair dyeing and other inappropriate activities are prohibited in the Spa center. The use of oils, honey, salts or other facial and body care products is not allowed in the sauna and shower. Pouring water in the steam sauna on a crystal stone is strictly prohibited.
- In the event of a breach of rules or gross misconduct, the staff has the right to ask the visitor to leave the Spa and / or to block or cancel the subscription card for a specified period. In the above case, the subscription fee or one-time visit fee shall not be refunded. The Spa center has the right to claim full compensation for the damage caused.
- The Spa center is not responsible for the clients’ personal belongings. The club is not responsible for any illness or accident caused by the client’s own actions or due to force majeure.
- Spa services are available for adults and over 14 years old without adult supervision. Persons under the age of 14 cannot enter the spa without adult supervision. Spa treatments and subscriptions are provided to persons over the age of 16.
- Active leisure area for staying with children up to 14 years is available daily from 7am to 6pm. The visitor of the Spa center must leave the Spa center before it is closed.
- Spa center has the right to change its working hours, price list, internal rules and other things related to the operation of the Spa center.