Pools and saunas
Our Active Leisure Area is located on the 1st and 2nd floor of ESPA Riga, where our guests can enjoy a range of spa facilities to rejuvenate mind, body and soul.
Our Active Leisure Area features:
- Swimming pool. The length of the Swimming Pool is 18m and temperature 28 °C.
- Vitality pool is a bespoke luxurious pool designed for relaxation and rejuvenation of the body and mind . It is equipped with air and water jet streams including seated area with jets to gently massage the entire body. The Vitality pool typically operates at a temperature of 36 °C.
- The Rock Sauna is a traditional sauna that uses sauna rocks that generate optimal heat and humidity. The sauna typically operates at a temperature 80 to 100 °C.
- In the Sauna Sanarium the humidity amounts to 40 -55% and heat to 55 °C which are the perfect conditions to stimulate blood circulation.
- The Steam Room is a SPA facility with large volumes of hot steam that creates high humidity environment helping to keep your skin supple and hydrated and improving your respiratory system. The average temperature in the steam room is 33 – 36 °C.
- Try our uniquely designed shower settings and choose from warm tropical rainfall that cascades down on you or a refreshing and invigorating cold mist that refreshes and awakens your whole body.
- After a swim in our pool and a visit to a sauna guests can relax on heated benches and enjoy the warm feeling of the gentle radiant heat.
- Fitness studio is fitted with the latest Technogym fitness equipment for you to enjoy.
Notice for Guests with Children
Persons under the age of 16 are permitted to use the Indoor Pool only if accompanied by a responsible adult. The adult is responsible for child’s safety and wellbeing.
Children under the age of 14 (including) may enjoy the Active Leisure Area from 7.00 - 18.00 on weekdays and from 8.00 - 15.00 on weekends and public holidays.