Our Active Leisure Area features 18m indoor swimming pool, Vitality Pool with air jets of water, Rock Sauna, Steam Room, Sanarium, Heated Benches and Experience Showers.
Our Active Leisure Area features:
- Fitness studio.
- Swimming pool. The length of the Swimming Pool is 18m and temperature 28 degrees C.
- Vitality pool is a bespoke luxurious pool designed to offering rest and vitalization to the body and mind. It is equipped with air and water jet features including seated area with jets to gently massage the entire body. The Vitality pool typically operates at a temperature of 36 degrees C.
- The Rock Sauna is traditional sauna that uses sauna rocks to help generate heat and humidity. The sauna typically operates at a temperature 80 – 100 degrees C. The humidity amounts to 40 -55% and heat to 55 degrees C is the perfect level to stimulate blood circulation.
- The Steam Room is a SPA facility with large amounts of high temperature steam, creating a high humidity environment which helps to keep your skin supple and hydrated. Steam also has positive effects on respiratory system. The average temperature in steam room is 33 – 36 degrees C.
- Experience our specially designed showers and choose from warm tropical rainfall that cascades down on you or a refreshing and invigorating cold mist that encompasses your whole body to awaken you.
- • After swimming in pool or taking saunas guests can relax on heated benches and enjoy the warm feeling of the gentle radiant heat to harmonize the body.
Notice for Guests with Children
Children under the age of 16 are permitted to use the Indoor Pool only accompanied by a responsible adult. Adult is responsible for child safety.
Children’s Active Leisure Area visiting hours at ESPA Riga from: 7.00 am-18.00 pm